New Products – Geotextile and Geocells
Industrial Plastics is excited to announce that two new products have been added to our High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) liner range. They are Geotextile underlay fabric and Geocells. We now supply Geotextile fabric and Geocell across Australia from our distribution hubs in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Geotextiles are permeable polymeric fabrics that have the ability to separate, filter, strengthen and protect soil surfaces. It is primarily used as a protective layer before the use of HDPE Liner. Geotextile plays an important role in many projects to ensure rocks and sharps do not puncture the geomembrane.
Geocells are perforated structures designed to contain soils, granular and other infill materials. It is commonly used in construction for soil stabilisation and erosion control, often when HDPE liner is laid down.
- Geomembrane protection
- Erosion control and slope protection
- Channel protection and lining
- Soil and ground stabilisation
- Gravity retaining walls
- Liner protection (the Geotextile cushions the underneath of HDPE liner and protects it from ruptures and deformations)
- Thickness: 1.0mm-1.2mm for smooth or 1.5mm-1.7mm for textured
- Panel Size: 2.56m (w) x 8.35m (l)
- Cell Depth: 100mm
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene
- Texture: Smooth, Textured, Textured perforated
- Colour: Black
- Minimum order quantity: 4 panels (each panel is 21sqm)
- Thickness: 1.7mm
- Width: 5.8m
- Length: 50m
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Colour: White
- Minimum order quantity: 290sqm