As a Trainee Storeperson, you will be working in a fully catered workshop environment as part of an operations team fabricating custom industrial and commercial plastic products.
Your job will entail:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Factory & machine cleanliness
- Receipt and checking of stock as well as stock management
- Workshop organisation
- General housekeeping
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
The successful applicant will be punctual and reliable, pay particular attention to quality and cleanliness, be willing to learn and apply new techniques, systems and materials, and above all, be a team player with a strong willingness to learn. In turn, we will provide everything needed to be a successful Storeperson.
1. Be able to communicate proficiently through speaking and writing English
2. Well presented and enthusiastic with strong communication skills
3. Car license essential
4. Forklift Licence is beneficial but not essential
5. Take pride in your work and well organised
7. Needs to be fit and healthy as some of the work is labour intensive
8. Willing to undertake a traineeship
What you need to do now:
Applications close 14th May 2021. Adult trainees also accepted. Please indicate if you found this position through Seek or through our website.